In the mountains of northern Syria, the summer fruits ripened in the orchards. Farmers collected their crops, walking between olive groves, tomato patches and lush trees with a plum-like fruit they call 'mish mish.' It was a scene of serenity when I arrived over a week ago, surprising given the news that has streamed constantly out of Syria for the past year.
Johann BrandstätterPhotojournalist and documentary photographer based in Bulgaria, available for assignments.
- The future of the Canon EOS M mirrorless system photorumors.com/2013/12/09/the… via @photorumors 9 hours ago
- #Ukraine: Sicherheitskräfte stürmen Timoschenkos Parteizentrale « DiePresse.com diepresse.com/home/politik/a… via @DiePressecom 10 hours ago
- #Israel: Defense Ministry seeking $853m to buy German missile boats haaretz.com/news/diplomacy… 1 day ago
- #Israel könnte deutsche Kriegsschiffe kaufen « DiePresse.com diepresse.com/home/politik/a… via @DiePressecom 1 day ago
- RT @novinite_com: Bulgaria Mulls Setting Up Agency to Restrict Land Use by Foreigners bit.ly/1iK0wxW 2 days ago